Citroën C3 Elle Special Series: Stylish and Urban
Rueil-Malmaison, France - 4 January 2018 | The CITROËN C3 range is gaining a new special series called ELLE. Stylish and urban, it is aimed at all those looking for a car with style and personality. Based on a partnership with the brand ELLE, CITROËN C3 ELLE features Polar White bodywork with an exclusive two-tone Soft Sand roof. The exterior also features original touches of colour in Cherry Pink, a special roof decal and a four-letter logo with the name ELLE. More customised features can be found inside the car. CITROËN C3 ELLE comes with Grey upholstery featuring Cherry Pink top- stitching and a dashboard trim in the same matching Colours and Materials. Based on the SHINE version, CITROËN C3 ELLE gains a wide range of technologies for safety and connectivity, including : CITROËN Connect Nav, CITROËN Connect Box, a reversing camera, and Active Safety Brake. CITROËN C3 ELLE is available with a range of engines including the PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 petrol unit. Orders are already open in France with prices starting at €18,500. This vehicle is set to arrive in dealerships from March.
Citroën C3 is starting 2018 in style. Launched in November 2016 and already sold in over 230,000 units around Europe, the brand’s best-seller is showing a more feminine side with a new special series on the theme of "ELLE". Elegant, stylish and urban, it resembles ELLE magazine, the benchmark in fashion and trends. Citroën is partnering ELLE as part of the ELLE Active Forum in France ("ELLE Women in Society").
A versatile, urban car with a unique personality, Citroën C3 stands apart in its segment for its body lines and bold styling. The C3 ELLE special series takes these distinctive features still further. The brand is keen to consolidate the appeal of C3, confirmed in particular by the choices of customers looking for technology and personalisation (40% for the level SHINE and 60% two-tone).
CITROËN C3 ELLE features:
- Polar White bodywork with an exclusive two-tone Soft Sand roof as standard, Gloss Black door mirror housings and original touches of colour in Cherry Pink, accentuating the fog lamp trim, Airbump® surrounds and quarter light decals,
- A badge with the name of the guest, ELLE, on the front doors and a special central roof trim underlining the potential for personalised exterior feature,
- An interior ambience that continues the Cherry Pink accents, visible in the top-stitching of the special grey marl upholstery and on the dashboard trim surround,
- A level of equipment based on the highest trim level, SHINE, plus a range of technologies for safety and connectivity, including: CITROËN Connect Nav, a reversing camera, and Safety Pack 2 including the Active Safety Brake, Driver attention alert and Automatic high beam functions,
- A range of efficient PureTech petrol and BlueHDi diesel engines of advanced performance along with the EAT6 automatic gearbox mated to the PureTech 110 S&S unit,
- Benchmark comfort, for a relaxing journey every time,
- Prices start at €18,500 and orders are already open in the Citroën France network.